I should review my finance… But where/how do I start?
At the Doctors Drum event we attended recently, we found a common sentiment to be:
“I know that I should review my finances, because there are better deals out there. But, it’s not easy, and I don’t have the time to do it.”
This is not necessarily the case. If you speak to a finance solutions specialist, it is EASY, they’ll do the time consuming, difficult tasks.
At Medical Finance Detective, it takes less that an hour to start:
- Have a short chat with us (~30 minutes), so we can understand your financial circumstances and goals. During this meeting, you can provide us with access to any necessary information and authority to contact your accountant, PA, etc.
- We’ll present our recommendations (~15 minutes). We may even suggest you stay with you current lender (if they are suitable/competitive), while still saving you money.
- Sign authorisation for us to act on your behalf (~5 minutes) and the finance review is complete.
Once we have a plan in place, we’ll take over and do the hard work (negotiate with lenders, submit applications, etc.). You can be as involved as you like, or we can liaise with your nominated representative. Once we are ready, we only need a further 45 minutes of your time, to finalise the actions from the review:
- To review and sign loan documents with us (~30 minutes).
- To assist with setting up any new accounts (if necessary) and setting up your internet banking (~15 minutes).
With help from experienced professionals, saving money on your finance can be easy and won’t take up much time at all.
For a quick & easy way to save money, while also improving cash your flow, call me: 0404 998 008, or email email@example.com, today!